The Website www.herdadegrande.com deals with your data and privacy rights per the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD) and does not automatically collect any personal information from users who are not registered.
António Manuel Lança is committed to protecting the privacy of his users and, therefore, only collects personal information from those who voluntarily provide it, using it for the purposes for which it was provided.
In compliance with Article 9(1) of the GDPR, at no time will data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data enabling an individual to be unequivocally identified, data relating to health or data relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of users/customers of the site be collected.
The collection and processing of personal data is the responsibility of António Manuel Lança, an individual businessman, with commercial establishment located at Apartado 64, 7960-909 Vidigueira, Alentejo, Portugal, and who, in this context, decides what data is collected, the purposes and means of processing such data. Users are reserved the right to contact the person in charge, by e-mail [-], or by addressing a letter to the above-mentioned address.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
António Manuel Lança, within the scope of his activity, collects and processes the personal data necessary for the preparation, fulfilment and execution of any contract entered into with the client, namely those necessary for the processing of any order, as well as communication with the client. In this regard, at the time of registration on our website, the following data may be required: name, address, telephone number, taxpayer number, e-mail address, and date of birth.
The personal data collected is processed automatically and is intended for the management of the customer record, its services, requests for information and troubleshooting. They may also be the subject of individual stand-alone decisions whenever these are necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and the controller.
The communication of personal data is a requirement for the conclusion of contracts between the clients and António Manuel Lança, and failure to do so will result in the impossibility of processing orders.
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The data collected from the users of the website have the goal of:
- The management of the customer file;
- The processing of orders, including data on payment transactions;
- Customer support services;
- Communication with the customer;
- Exclusive use for Herdade Grande’s marketing activities;
- Compliance with certain legal obligations;
- The execution of contracts signed with clients;
- Any complaints;
- The defence of vital interests of the data owner;
- The pre-contractual diligences, at the request of the owner of the data.
Periodically, António Manuel Lança may use the contact data made available to provide information that he considers relevant, and the data owner is always allowed to opt-out of receiving this type of information.
The personal data of users/clients will be stored and kept for the period necessary for their function and purpose, per the GDPR.
The personal data referring to the method of payment used, unless prior consent is given by the holder, will only be stored and maintained until the end of the contractual relationship that generated their demand.
By specific legal requirement, the data may be stored and maintained for a period longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected and processed.
COMMUNICATION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES AND PARTNERS
The data collected and processed will not be shared with third parties, except in cases where there is prior consent of the holder of the personal data, or the transmission is made by legal, judicial or administrative imposition.
Partner entities, third party subcontractors, carriers, activities that perform accounting, legal or solicitor functions, among others that are essential to the commercial activity of António Manuel Lança and the purposes of this online store.
RIGHTS OF THE OWNER OF PERSONAL DATA
According to the provisions of Section 3 of Chapter III of the ODR, the holder of personal data shall have the right to:
- Ask the data controller to confirm whether or not personal data concerning him are subject to processing and, where suitable, the right of access to such personal data;
- Request the data controller to correct inaccurate personal data concerning him/her;
- To obtain from the data controller the erasure of his data, the latter having the obligation to do so in the following situations: where the data are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected and processed, where the data subject withdraws his consent to the collection and processing of his data, where the collection and processing of the personal data have been carried out unlawfully, where the request arises from the right to object to the processing of the data, as provided for in Article 4(1)(b) of Directive 95/46/EC, or where the data are not processed per Article 4(1)(c) of Directive 95/46/EC, or where the data subject withdraws his consent to the collection and processing of his data. Article 21(1), Section 3, Chapter III of the RGDO, where there is a legal obligation to delete the data, and also where the data have been provided by persons under 16 years of age.
- To obtain from the controller the temporary limitation of his/her data, in the situations laid down and specified in article 18, paragraph 1, section 3, chapter III, of the Ward Law;
- To receive personal data concerning him/her which he/she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form, and the right to transmit such data to another controller without the controller to whom the personal data have been provided being able to prevent it;
- Object at any time on grounds relating to his particular situation to the processing of personal data relating to him, the controller is required to cease the processing of those data, unless he gives compelling legitimate reasons for such processing which take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or to assert, exercise or defend a right in judicial proceedings.
- File a complaint with the CNPD;
- Oppose the collection of personal data to receive communications for marketing purposes.
All rights to be exercised with the person responsible for the processing of personal data should be communicated via e-mail, to the e-mail [-], or by addressing a letter to the address below: Apartado 64, 7960-909 Vidigueira, Alentejo, Portugal.
Cookies are data files that are stored on your computer, which contain information that allows the user to navigate more optimally and efficiently on our website.
Cookies are used to track your use of our website, as well as for statistical purposes, and at no time represent the collection and processing of personal data, for which prior consent is required.
By accessing our website, the user automatically gives his/her consent to the recording and storage of cookies and access to them by our website.