Terms & Conditions
AIM AND SCOPE
- These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of this website, the order form, as well as the acquisition of any goods or services from the online store (henceforth known as Herdade Grande Online Store) of António Manuel Lança, sole proprietor, with VAT registration number 168875616, and permanent establishment in Apartado 64, 7960-909 Vidigueira, Alentejo, Portugal.
- The user will have access to every information regarding a range of products and/or services while accessing the Herdade Grande Online Store and electronically order the products therein per the Terms and Conditions here stated.
- Acquiring any good or service through the Herdade Grande Online Store implies the acceptance of the general terms of online sales.
- António Manuel Lança reserves the right to change the current general terms of online sales unilaterally and without any need of forewarning.
- Sales are only allowed to those of legal age to consume them. In this sense, each customer must attest the required legal age upon accessing the website and/or checking out any order, by legal force if necessary.
INFORMATION OF PRODUCTS, CONTENTS AND PRICES
- António Manuel Lança will take every necessary measure so that the presented information is free from typographical errors, and to correct such errors as soon as possible should one arise.
- The products of the website may be visually different from the delivered product
- António Manuel Lança will take every necessary step to send all ordered products but it’s possible that due to unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances, such as human error or computer system anomalies, it may not be possible to deliver every product that the User orders.
- All prices shown in the Herdade Grande Online Store include the applicable VAT
- The prices shown on the products will have the respective shipping costs added, those will depend on the weight of the order, the shipping method chosen and the respective delivery destination.
- António Manuel Lança reserves the right to change all information on prices, products, specifications, promotional actions and services.
- All products and services sold in the Herdade Grande Online Store are per Portuguese law.
- The Herdade Grande Online Store has the appropriate levels of security, however António Manuel Lança, will not be responsible for any damage suffered by the user and/or third parties, due to delays, interruptions, errors and suspensions of communications that originate from factors beyond its control, namely, any deficiencies or failures caused by the communications network or communications services provided by third parties, the computer system, the modems, the connection software or any computer viruses or those resulting from downloading through the service files infected or containing viruses or other properties that may affect the User’s equipment. António Manuel Lança shall not be liable for any damages if for any reason there are faults in accessing the Herdade Grande Online Store’s website and it’s impossible to provide services.
- Any data or information queries made within the scope of this Service, are presumed to be made by the User, with António Manuel Lança declining any responsibility arising from the abusive or fraudulent use of the information obtained.
- António Manuel Lança shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by abusive use of the service that is not directly attributable to him or her as malice or serious fault.
- The consumer is hereby obliged to provide correct personal data, which shall be collected and processed per the conditions set out in (??)
- Should any of the data be incorrect or insufficient, and for this reason, there is a delay or impossibility in shipping the order or eventual non-delivery, the responsibility lies with the User, and António Manuel Lança declines any responsibility.
- In case the user violates any of these obligations, António Manuel Lança reserves the right to eliminate future purchases, block access to the store, cancel the supply of any other services made available to the same user; and also prohibit future access by the user to any or all of the services made available.
- It is expressly forbidden to use the products and services acquired for commercial purposes, namely for the resale of goods, except with the consent given by António Manuel Lança.
ORDERS AND PAYMENT
- Users will be able to place orders for products through the website herdadegrande.com.
- After confirmation of the order, the user will receive an email to the registered email address with all details about delivery, billing, payment information, products and values.
- The Herdade Grande Online Store allows its users to make the payment of their orders, through ATM Reference, Credit Card, MBWAY, Paypal and also Bank Transfers.
- The user, after ordering products at Herdade Grande Online Store, has a maximum period of [-] days to make the required payment. After this period, the order is automatically cancelled.
- All orders placed in Herdade Grande Online Store will be processed after valid receipt of payment.
- If any product is not available after the order is placed, António Manuel Lança will inform the user, by e-mail or by telephone, giving the user the right to take advantage of a specific discount voucher for that purpose, corresponding to the amount paid for it. This voucher may be used to purchase products available at Herdade Grande Online Store. The user reserves the right to refuse the refund through the discount voucher, and in these circumstances, António Manuel Lança will refund the same funds, in the amounts that may have paid, within a maximum of [-] days starting from the date of opposition until the return via the discount voucher.
- All refund options referred to in the preceding paragraph are available to the user, so that he can choose the desired refund method, freely and knowingly.
- The User may cancel his order by asking António Manuel Lança, through the telephone number [-] or e-mail [-], which will be accepted as long as the order has not yet been processed. For cancellation, the User must indicate the identification number of the order, or the NIF, or any other personal data that may be necessary to identify the order.
- António Manuel Lança reserves the right not to process orders when some inconsistency in the personal data presented or observe misconduct by the buyer is verified. António Manuel Lança reserves the right not to process any order or refund, in case of errors in the prices and/or characteristics of the products when these arise from technical problems or errors caused by third parties.
RETURN (RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL)
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contracts they enter into with the Herdade Grande Online Store, in regards to the purchase of products, without any compensation being required, within 14 days of the date on which the products were purchased.
- The return of the order must be accompanied, in addition to the product in perfect condition, the proof of purchase or invoice.
- Upon receipt of the return, the amount corresponding to the amount paid for the order (amount expressed in the sales invoice) will be returned to the Consumer. If you have used a promotional discount code, this amount will not be refunded, i.e. the refund will only be for the amount paid.
- António Manuel Lança reserves the right to retain the refundable amount, until the date the order is effectively returned, withholding the value of the return if it isn’t made within 14 days from the date of communication of the resolution.
- The method of refunding the amount to be returned will depend on the method of payment used in the respective order.
- In absence of any of the components of the products sold, or if they are not in excellent condition, there will be no refund of the price of postage, and the product can be sent back to the shipping address, with the costs of postage being borne by the consumer.
- António Manuel Lança is responsible for orders that contain products with origin or raw material defects, exchanging them or refunding the amount paid by the consumer.
- At the time of delivery of the order, if the consumer finds that the product is not per the provisions of the contract, he must communicate the defect of the product within 2 months by email [-], or letter addressed to Apartado 64, 7960-909 Vidigueira, Alentejo, Portugal, or by contacting the number [-].
- To exchange the product, you must ensure that the packaging is complete, containing all the components that constitute it, and in excellent condition.
- In the absence of any of the elements mentioned above, or if any of the components are not in an excellent state of conservation, no exchange will take place and the product must be sent back to the consumer, who will incur the value of the shipping costs to be paid.
- The Herdade Grande Online Store is a registered website, being the service provided by you the responsibility of António Manuel Lança.
- The User acknowledges that the Service contains confidential information and is protected by copyright and related rights, industrial property and other applicable legislation.
- The User recognizes that any content that appears in the advertising, prominence, promotion or mention of any sponsor or advertiser is protected by the laws relating to copyright and related rights, the laws relating to industrial property and other property protection laws, so any use of such content may only occur under the express authorization of the respective owners.
- The User is required to fully respect the rights referred to in the preceding paragraph, in particular by refraining from any acts that may violate the law or such rights, such as the reproduction, marketing, transmission or making available to the public of these contents or any other unauthorized acts that have as their object the same contents.
PORTUGUESE LEGISLATION AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- The present contract is governed, in everything that is omitted, by Portuguese law.
- The Consumer may complain to António Manuel Lança about acts and omissions that violate the legal provisions applicable to the acquisition of goods.
- The Consumer may submit the resolution of any contractual disputes, to arbitration and mediation mechanisms, and may choose one of the Arbitration Centers for Consumer Conflicts, as provided in Law No. 144/2015 of September 8, as amended by Decree-Law No. 102/2017 of August 23.
- To settle any disputes arising from the interpretation and execution of this contract, which cannot be resolved through alternative means, the jurisdiction of the Comarca de Beja shall be exclusively competent.